Stopping to see the little beauties

Cleaning and sorting yesterday meant the collection of a number of remnants. At one point I had these all in my hands and was so struck by the colours being side by side. I was also standing next to a window, so it was no difficulty at all to get a clean snap:


I am also working on a cabled pullover. It's "Honeymaker" by Leah Thibault. I adjusted the ribbing a bit so that it would match up with the cables (something that frustratingly doesn't happen in the original pattern. Why, I have not idea.) Anywho, the cables are brilliant, and I think it's going to be stunning. I'm knitting it in Casade 220, but at an aran gauge, so that it will be a bit slinky. :P


Plus, I'll never be over grey.



This is also what the knitting experiance looks like 90% of the time. The dozen or so stitches in front of your eyes that you are interacting with at any given time.




Comments

Popular Posts